Thursday, October 14, 2010

All you need is love

The Beatles were onto something when they sang all you need is love. 

Even though genetics play a huge part on how are as a person, your surroundings have a big, if not bigger, effect. In fact, I believe a person can never reach their full potential unless they interact with others on a regular basis.

To me, love is so important because it is the foundation for everything and everyone. If you don't receive love at an early age, then you become sad, introverted, and eventually will effect you long term because you will have trouble connecting with people later on.

I never realized how fortunate I was to be in such a loving and nurturing family until I realized how others had it- especially the feral children who received no love or attention from anyone (family, friends, neighbors, peers etc;). The people that I surround myself with have always been so loving and have realized that they have always believed in me, thus installing in me a confidence to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment